[O] [BUG] Inconsistency in src block hiding

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [O] [BUG] Inconsistency in src block hiding
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:00:00 +0100

Hello,

In the following example (latest Org), with point at "|", when TAB is
pressed, block gets hidden at the "name" level.

|#+name: test
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
"test"
#+end_src

It is because `org-babel-result-regexp' is matched in
`org-babel-hide-result-toggle-maybe'. But, should it be the case?

In particular, if I look at `org-babel-data-names', upon which
`org-babel-result-regexp' is built, I'm not sure that "name" keyword
should define a result line. As such, I would guess that it should be
removed from that list.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou