Re: [O] HTML export and Zotero-friendly headers

From: Erik L. Arneson
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export and Zotero-friendly headers
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 06:44:36 -0800

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, Christian Moe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Then I misunderstood you, sorry about the noise (to both Eriks, A. and
> H.). I thought you meant including Zotero-readable metadata for each
> citation in the Org document.

No problem.  I tried to be clear, but obviously I wasn't.  :)

> Do I then understand correctly that what you want to do is simply to
> generate one COinS snippet with metadata about the document itself
> (author, title, etc.)?

Yes, though it doesn't need to be only COinS.  Zotero supports a number
of different formats, but COinS looks like it may be the easiest and the
most concise.

--
Erik L. Arneson <address@hidden>
  GPG Key ID : 1024D/62DA1D25   BitCoin : 1LqvuGUqJ4ZUSoE7YE9ngETjwp4yZ2uSdP