Re: [O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [org-babel] switching off (re-)evaluation of code blocks during Org export
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:31:33 -0700

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>

>>> Hence, maybe we should be able to set 2 possible behaviors[1] for the
>>>`eval'
>>> parameter:
>>>
>>> - one for the interactive mode (yes/query/no), and
>>> - one for the export mode (yes/no, and maybe query as well?).
>>>

>> Agreed,
>>
>> The eval header argument now supports the following four options
>> (updated in the manual under "Specific header arguments").
>>
>> | no or never           | no evaluation anytime                 |
>> | query                 | query before evaluation anytime       |
>> | no-eval or never-eval | no evaluation during export           |
>> | query-eval            | query before evaluation during export |
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> Should the last two be named export-no, export-never, and export-query.
> That seems more self-documenting to me.

Oh!, I miss-typed the above it should read as follows.

| no or never               | no evaluation anytime                 |
| query                     | query before evaluation anytime       |
| no-export or never-export | no evaluation during export           |
| query-export              | query before evaluation during export |

Thanks for catching this, the documentation has the correct terms.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/