[O] newbie questions about ordered list alignment and line truncation

From: sergio
Subject: [O] newbie questions about ordered list alignment and line truncation
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:30:05 +0400

Hello.

1) Is it possible to make ordered list right-aligned? (Or why I should
prefer left-aligned ones?)

1.
..
10.
look ugly

01.
..
10.
doesn't work.

2) How to set truncate-lines for org-mode? (Or why I should prefer
default setting)

For normal buffers truncate-lines is nil. This is a default value and it
works. Moreover setq-default affects on normal buffers.
Bug org-mode truncates long lines by default and don't listen
truncate-lines.

--
sergio.