Re: [O] Collapsing tracked time?

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: [O] Collapsing tracked time?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 21:55:30 +0100

> [snip!]
>> You can also set org-clock-into-drawer to a string (e.g. "CLOCKS"),
>> then this string is used instead of "LOGBOOK".

>> C-h v org-clock-into-drawer RET

>> gives the complete documentation.

> Yes, I might do that also, if I decide to use :LOGBOOK: for notes.

Actually I tried doing it, but since the variable wasn't available, I
thought I needed a newer version of org-mode, than the one that comes
with emacs 23.

But it turns out that I just needed to load-library `org-clock' before I
could customize the variable, and then set to to "CLOCKS" (without the
quotes).

Thanks again! :-)