Re: [O] Publish HTML Without Title

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Publish HTML Without Title
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 02:40:37 -0500

Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I publish my website with Org. have defined my title in
> org-publish-project-alist under the :html-preamble.
>
> However, it seems that recent Orgs have become 'smart' and now I don't
> know how to disable the publishing of title and I have the title printed
> twice.  As I recall this was not an issue before.
>
> It seems to stem from org-html. el around 1358:
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>       ;; begin wrap around body
>       (insert (format "\n<div id=\"%s\">"
>                       ;; FIXME org-export-html-content-div is obsolete since
> 7.7
>                       (or org-export-html-content-div
>                           (nth 1 org-export-html-divs)))
>               ;; FIXME this should go in the preamble but is here so
>               ;; that org-infojs can still find it
>               "\n<h1 class=\"title\">" title "</h1>\n"))
> #+end_src
>
> Are there any known solutions to this at the moment?

I spent 10 minutes trying to recreate the problem, and decided that I
have no idea what you are talking about.

So in my role as the official and perpetual nag on this list: can you
please post your org-publish-project-list -or at least the relevant subset-
and (unless, as I suspect, the org file is completely trivial) an ECM
exhibiting the problem?

Thanks,
Nick