[O] IMPORTANT: Worg migration planned tomorrow (Wed. Nov. 30th) - please

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] IMPORTANT: Worg migration planned tomorrow (Wed. Nov. 30th) - please resend your public key
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:16:10 +0100

Dear all,

tomorrow, Jason will be working on migrating Worg from the
repo.or.gz server to the orgmode.org server.

The reason for this change is that we want to be able to publish
changes on the website each time a modification is being pushed
to Worg: a clever mechanism will handle simultaneous changes.

The repo.or.cz server will still host a clone of Worg.git, just
as it hosts a clone of org-mode.git right now.  This clone will
be updated every hour.

I prevented any modification to be pushed to the current Worg
repository for the time being.

Worgers, please take a minute and send your public key to Jason
or to me, so that we can add you to the new server.

We expect the migration to start tomorrow morning and to be done
by thursday afternoon -- Jason will send an email when it's ready,
along with instructions on how to clone Worg and to push changes.

Special thanks to Jason for taking care of this, and to all of
you for your patience!

Best,

--
 Bastien