Re: [O] Hang on incomplete input

From: Ken Williams
Subject: Re: [O] Hang on incomplete input
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:04:35 -0600

Rafael wrote:

> In Ubuntu 10.10, emacs 23.2 and recent org, I get an *Org-Babel Error
> Output* buffer, saying:
>
> Error: unexpected '}' in:
> "ddply(x,
> }"
> Execution halted

I'm using:

GNU Emacs 23.3 (from http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/emacs/windows/)
Windows 7
org-mode 7.7
ESS 5.14

What version of ESS do you have?  Maybe that's the difference?

Any suggestions for how to debug a hang like this?  Is there a signal I can
send it, to generate a stack trace (if signals are even possible in Windows,
I'm not even sure)?

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.