Re: [O] Hang on incomplete input

From: Ken Williams
Subject: Re: [O] Hang on incomplete input
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:03:58 -0600

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make the change.  But it seems like the thread
you referenced might only be tangentially related to a BABEL->PROPERTIES change:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/49247/focus=49309

Or if it's there, I'm not seeing it. =)

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly
via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.