[O] Generating clock table for arbitrary date range

From: A. Ryan Reynolds
Subject: [O] Generating clock table for arbitrary date range
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 12:35:17 -0600

Is there any way to specify a start and end date for the :block property of a
clock table? Lately I have often found myself submitting an invoice based upon
my clock report on Friday evening, only to be called frantically on Saturday
and having to put in additional hours (this should sound familiar to many
programmers :)), which I then need to attribute to next week's clock table to
be submitted on the following invoice. Is there an easy way to do this?
--
A. Ryan Reynolds