[O] Including source code *from* a file in #+BEGIN_SRC blocks

From: Sankalp
Subject: [O] Including source code *from* a file in #+BEGIN_SRC blocks
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 11:26:24 +0530

Hi,
I've been using org mode's #+BEGIN_SRC ... <code> #+END_SRC feature to display source code.

I was wondering if there's a way to include code from an external file. Like the \lstinputlisting feature in the LaTeX listings package.

I have a source code file that keeps getting modified, and each time I publish my project to the web (htmlize), I'd like to have the latest version of it in my source code block instead of having to copy-paste its contents each time.

-------
Sankalp