Re: [O] Making ePub books: further report

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: Re: [O] Making ePub books: further report
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:41:18 +1100

On 11/12/11 18:42:10, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Alan L Tyree <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > >   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/41826/focus=41849
> >
> > Yes, Calibre does a nice job of converting XHTML to ePub; it can be
> > read in all the readers that I use, but it won't pass the
> validation
> > tests. OK unless you want to publish on sites that require
> validation.
<SNIP>

I was being unfair to Calibre. If I clean up the XHTML file produced by
org (in the way indicated by my original post plus a couple of things
that I didn't mention), then Calibre produces an ePub book that passes
validation.

So -- back to my original question: is there some variable somewhere
that puts in both name="xxx" and id="xxx" or do I need to write a post
export clean up function?

Thanks,
Alan

Tel:  04 2748 6206              sip:address@hidden