[O] Mouse clicks within org-goto

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] Mouse clicks within org-goto
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:42:03 -0500

Hi again, Org people.

Let me first say that I much like org-goto (C-c C-j), thanks for it!

One thing which I miss in it is the capability of quick positioning
within the goto window, using the mouse.  If I click anywhere (using
mouse-1), the Emacs cursor jumps to the mouse cursor indeed, but after a
fraction of a second, it and immediately jumps back at the beginning of
the Org buffer.  It would be a nice feature to have, to make org-goto
appear even more speedy, user-wise.

François

P.S. This is using a recent Org checkout.  org-mouse.el is loaded, but I
also tried without, and it does not seem to matter.