Re: [O] org-search-goto.el - full text search to go to locations in your

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: Re: [O] org-search-goto.el - full text search to go to locations in your org buffers
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:48:57 +0900

Dear Tom,

Hi. Thanks for your comment.

I have verified the `org-agenda-files' is available for org-search-goto
once I call org-agenda command.

The solution for `org-directory' is good for active buffers.
But I actually don't want to keep opening archived org files only for searching.
So I will find another solution :-)

Best regards,
Takaaki Ishikawa
@takaxp