Re: [O] Refresh of http://orgmode.org

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Refresh of http://orgmode.org
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:59:08 -0700

Hi Eric,

On 2011-12-13, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
> the box when not hovering over it.  Minor point, mind you;  I just don't
> like animations on web sites...  others will of course disagree!

Agreed, though I have animations turned off.  Some find animations to
be an accessibility issue.

> Samuel, I'm not sure what you mean here.  I'm using iceweasel 8.0 so am
> not sure what version of Firefox this is but if I increase the font size
> (via C-=) to the maximum size available, things still work mostly

Go to preferences/content/advanced and set the maximum minimum font
size.  You might or might not need a smaller window or to set lower
resolution.  Probably don't need that unless the whole page appears,
of course.  Keep trying.  You will reproduce.

Samuel

===
Bigotry against people with serious diseases is still bigotry.