[O] odt export error

From: Kevin Emerson
Subject: [O] odt export error
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:03:03 -0800

Hello all,
I am relatively new to org-mode, but I am certainly a convert - a
great piece of work!  I usually export things as html, but my employer
always wants updates in doc format.  I was hoping to use the new odt
export functionality and then I can save the odt as a doc file.  This
works for me sometimes - but not always.

I can not pinpoint exactly what yields the error, but it reads "Format
error discovered in the file in sub-document styles.xml at
415,108(row,col) when the file attempts to open in openoffice 3.2.  I
am using org-mode 7.6.

I have attached my org file and the resulting odt file.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
------