Re: [O] odt export error

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] odt export error
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:38:44 +0100

Hi,

Looking into your styles.xml, it seems openoffice is choking on the representation of the bullet character.

Exporting your org document with the default stylesheet in Org 7.8 works (result attached), with a valid unicode bullet character in the styles.xml.

It is likely that you are running an old bleeding-edge development version of the ODT exporter.

If you can update to Org 7.8, you should do that; as of this week, the ODT exporter is part of core Org. (And when you update, clean out old versions of org-odt from your load-path and your .emacs.)

hope this helps,
Christian