Re: [O] reveal only current subtree

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: Re: [O] reveal only current subtree
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:12:45 +0900

Dear sergio,

Please use eval-expression function [*1] for testing.
Type "M-: (org-show-siblings)" and "M-: (org-show-entry)".

> org-show-siblings is also not that I want. It show all siblings of all
> expanded levels. And want to change this view:

The combination is maybe your answer. Please find a short clip.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2440/worg/Voila_Capture14.mov
I tested with an example org buffer[*2], Emacs24, and Org7.8.02.

Best regards,
Takaaki Ishikawa

[*1] http://www.gnu.org/s/libtool/manual/emacs/Lisp-Eval.html

[*2] an example org buffer