Re: [O] [DEV] Package org-find-timestamps on worg

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] [DEV] Package org-find-timestamps on worg
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 21:39:01 -0600

Hey, sounds useful!

I couldn't really use it though, I don't get this prompt:

"Start date (or end):"

Should I input the start or end date there? It shows twice, with the same prompt.

Also, what is the difference of using the agenda + log (to include archives) and go back in time with "b" ?

Cheers,

Marcelo.

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
Marc-Oliver Ihm <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> just have pushed the file org-find-timestamps.el to the contrib directory of worg:
>
>       http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/index.html
>
> The elisp file is here
>
>       http://ferntreffer.de/elisp/org-refer-by-number.el
>
> Its description reads like this:
>
>  The function org-find-timestamps allows you to bring the notes, that you take within org-mode,
>  into a chronological order, even if they are scattered across many different files and nodes.
>  It shows any SCHEDULED, CLOSED or plain timestamp in a listing with easy access to the
>  repective nodes. Such a listing provides an answer to the common question 'What have I done
>  last week ?'
>
> Hope, that this package can be useful.
>

> regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm

Aloha Marc-Oliver,

Neat idea!  The follow option makes it convenient to step through
results.  Org-find-timestamps is going to be super useful.

Many thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye