[O] Unable to unfold a folded block having point directly after the fold

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [O] Unable to unfold a folded block having point directly after the folded block
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:43:59 +0100

Hi,

I experience an annoying behaviour:

Having

*** Headline
    :LOGBOOK:....>

- point is at the end of the headline
- moving one line down I am at the end of the LOGBOOK line

There I cannot open the folded LOGBOOK block with <TAB>.
I have to move point one character back in order to unfold it with <TAB>.
After that I can no more reach the end of this line like before, where I could
not unfold with <TAB>.

Is this intended?
I would appreciate being able to unfold a block when being directly after the
last character of the folded thing.
Would it make sense to be able to configure such a behaviour?

Rainer