[O] Exclude column from table when exporting

From: Frozenlock
Subject: [O] Exclude column from table when exporting
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:32:52 -0500

Is there a way to exclude columns when exporting a document containing tables?

I know it is somewhat possible by using radio tables and :skipcols,
but that would be a problem. I have _many_ tables and duplicate each
of them, in addition of naming all of them, would be really
complicated.

I'm searching for a solution similar to the exclude row method "/".

Thanks in advance!