Re: [O] Location of OpenDocument style files should be configurable

From: Ulrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [O] Location of OpenDocument style files should be configurable
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 01:07:13 +0100

> I have pushed a fix so that "make install" will do the right
> thing. Package maintainers have to modify just the $(lispdir) and
> $(datadir) vars in the Makefile. (Hopefully) They don't have to do
> anything special at all.

Hi Jambunathan,
So you're defining org-odt-data-dir at byte-compile time with
BATCH_EXTRA, and its value will be embedded in the .elc file? Clever.

Nevertheless, I've added another setq for org-odt-data-dir to our
site-init file. Just to be on the safe side, in case a user will
decide to load the uncompiled elisp file (for debugging, or whatever).

> You may also want to read the comments under
> DATAFILES to have an idea of what is available for packaging.

So do I get this right:
contrib/odt/BasicODConverter/BasicODConverter*.oxt should go to
${datadir} directly, and contrib/odt/etc/schema/* should go to
${datadir}/schema?

> Let know how things go.

Looks like the current git head is working fine.

Thanks,
Ulrich