Re: [O] org-jira.el

From: Bao Haojun
Subject: Re: [O] org-jira.el
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:24:30 +0800

Hi Jonathan,
Jonathan Arkell <address@hidden> writes:

> Wow Bao!  I am just checking out your org-jira2 project right now...
>
> Your thing was what my thing (contrib/lisp/org-jira.el) was going to
> become when I got the time... Then I got put on a project that didn't use
> Jira, and abandoned it (as mentioned earlier).
>
> So yea, Bastien, Bao, and anyone else for that matter, go ahead and do
> what you like with that trivial piece of code. Rename it, delete it, fold
> it into the new library.

I have merged it. Now the jira link type will be opened by
org-jira-mode, jumping (retieving first if not done already) to the org
heading tracking the issue specified in the link.

By the way, do you mind if I keep using the name org-jira.el? org-jira2
is not a good name just as jira2 is not.

Thanks.
--
All the best

 Bao Haojun