Re: [O] Spreadsheet row formula

From: RCY
Subject: Re: [O] Spreadsheet row formula
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:12:15 -0500

Hi,
 Sorry not to be clearer.
I would like to implement the formula for only one row. So entering the first row shown below and implementing the formula with only B entered in the first column in the second row gives the rest of the second row.

 |A|2|3|4|
 |B|4|6|8|

Your suggestion almost does what I want, except that it applies the formula to every row. I would like to apply different row formulas to succeeding rows.
Also I was not clear about the syntax you used, does <<$<< exclude the first column and >$> indicate up to the last column?
I tried to modify your formula to restrict it to the second row: @2<<$<<address@hidden>$> = 2 * @-1
But that did not work.

Thanks.