Re: [O] Capitalisation and good taste ?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Capitalisation and good taste ?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:55:02 +0100

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> That said I'm happy that Org-mode is forgiving enough to allow me to
> lowercase most of my keywords locally.

Actually, I'm thinking of another solution:

- keep one-line option/environment keywords uppercase
  #+NAME
  #+HTML
  #+TITLE
  #+...

- use lowercase for multi-lines environments keywords
  #+begin_ascii
  #+begin_html
  #+results

This is the only good criterium I can think of, and that
way people using easy templates will not be surprised to
see #+begin_xxx in the manual.

Eric, what do you think?

--
 Bastien