[O] all org files load :recursive?

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [O] all org files load :recursive?
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 02:20:57 +0100

Coming back to org, I see Im using "find-lisp-find-file" to set
org-agenda-files at each emacs start.

Is there a better "built in" way to say "load all org and gpg files under
this directory" than this? I'm not sure I follow the docstring for
org-agenda-file-regexp as I kind of hope something like

,----
| org-agenda-file-regexp is a variable defined in `org.el'.
| Its value is "\\(projects|\\.org|\\.gpg\\)"
`----

would work, where projects is a sub dir containg org and gpg files under
org-directory. Undoubtely my escaping is all wrong again.

So, How best to achieve a recrusive load of all org and gpg files under
org-directory now? Keep using find-lisp-find-files?

thanks

r.