Re: [O] latex export of #+header: lines

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] latex export of #+header: lines
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:27:06 +0100

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Leha wrote:
>> I am experiencing a problem with the latex exporter:  #+header: lines
>> are visible in the exported file.
>>
>> Example:
>>
>> /==================================================\
>> * test header tag
>>   #+caption: foo
>>   #+label: fig:fig1
>>   #+name: foo
>>   #+header: :file foo.png
>>   #+header: :width 3600 :height 3600 :res 600
>>   #+begin_src R :exports results :results graphics
>>     plot(1:10, 1:10)
>>   #+end_src
>> \==================================================/
>
> Try using #+LaTeX_HEADER: lines, instead.
>
> Best regards,
>   Seb

Hi Seb,

thanks for the reply!

But as far as I know, #+LaTeX_HEADER (as described
here http://orgmode.org/org.html#Header-and-sectioning) is a different
thing from babel source block header arguments (as described here
http://orgmode.org/org.html#Code-block-specific-header-arguments)

I use both quite extensively.

The #+header: tags can be avoided by creating loooong #+begin_src
lines.  But still, they should not appear in the exported tex code, I
think.

Best,
Andreas