[O] Extending attr_latex

From: Christopher Witte
Subject: [O] Extending attr_latex
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:37:04 +0100

I putting together a presentation using org and exporting to beamer.  I was wondering if there is easy way to get each item in a list to display incrementally.  Beamer supports this with the \begin{itemize}[<+->] environment option.  Perhaps this could be achieved by extending the #+ATTR_LaTeX: syntax.  Ideally I would like the following

** Overlays
#+ATTR_LaTeX: <+->
- one
- two
- three
- four
- five

to be exported as

\frametitle{Overlays}
\label{sec-1-10}
\begin{itemize}[<+->]
\item one
\item two
\item three
\item four
\item five
\end{itemize}
\end{frame}

Or is there already a way of achieving this? Come to think of it, prehaps #+ATTR_beamer would be better for this?

Thanks
Chris.