Re: [O] [BUG] Inconsistency in src block hiding

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] Inconsistency in src block hiding
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:26:46 +0100

Hello,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for taking the time to collect these changes into a patch,
> however I believe the changes you describe present /new/ behavior (e.g.,
> new export semantics for drawers), rather than a bug repair.

I'd rather say that its intent is to fix an old bug: incomplete
specifications of drawers. Also, I don't add export semantics for
drawers: I remove any, by default.

Again, drawers allow to fold any part of an Org buffer without adding
semantics to its contents. It's a more general solution than
keywords. But you already know that.

> For the time being I am going to bring back results folding until an
> acceptable alternative can be agreed upon and implemented.

There is already an acceptable alternative. I sincerely hope that
reverting this won't make it impossible to be implemented later.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou