[O] Question about Sorting All Day Events in Agenda View

From: Tatsuhito Koya
Subject: [O] Question about Sorting All Day Events in Agenda View
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:43:50 -0500

Hello,

I use Org-Mode with Calendar/Diary integration turned on. This works
well for me, but the only issue I have is that in the agenda view, all
day events such as holidays and anniversaries are displayed at the
bottom. I have many tasks, so sometimes I need to scroll down quite a
bit to see those events.

Is there a way to put them at the top?

What I see

     Monday     16 January 2012 W03