Re: [O] ICS import?

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [O] ICS import?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:03:53 -0800

Hello

> I only need import. Two way sync is (currently) not required. I just
> need to get data into Org. Famous last words I know. ;]

perhaps you can modify the script on the following page to do what you want:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-google-sync.html

The script can be used to import from google calendar into org mode, but
doesn't handle all ics cases, timezones, etc. It's working for me (but
then again, I don't use google calendar that often).

It would be nice to have this directly in emacs using icalender or
something similar though and real two way-sync would be great ;)

Arun