Re: [O] Non-interactive insertion of future-dates

From: Simon Campese
Subject: Re: [O] Non-interactive insertion of future-dates
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 23:38:24 +0100

Hey Jonathan,

thanks for the hints, it works like a charm! As far as I can overlook
this, adding relative dates to the template expansion should not be a
lot of work, basically one just has to add a simple wrapper to
org-read-date. I gave some more thoughts to an appropriate symbol and
the best I could come up with is '_'. I therefore propose the following:

% {EXP}t, %_{EXP}T, %_{EXP}u, %_{EXP}U

in a capture-template inserts an (in-)active date-/timestamp that would
have resulted from manually entering the expression EXP at the
interactive date-/timeprompt.

If no serious objections come up, I will put this on my todo-list.

Best wishes,

Simon