Re: [O] Possible bug in org-cycle with property drawer

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Possible bug in org-cycle with property drawer
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:41:31 +0100

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> I suggest this:
>
> (defconst org-persistent-drawers '(...))
> (defcustom org-custom-drawers '(...))
>
> Then local value of org-drawers would be computed by combining the two
> (with duplicates deletion.)

In another thread (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/51651),
I wrote a draft about a possible classification of drawers (and their
relative export defaults).

I think we may apply this classification here, with and hard-coded
properties drawer, special drawers (like logbook) and regular drawers.

Variables would become (defconst org-special-drawers '(...)) (defcustom
org-custom-drawers '(...)). Then, `org-drawers' would combine
"PROPERTIES" and the previous values.

What do you think about it (and on the mentioned draft)?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou