Re: [O] taskjuggler (tj3) export issues and proposals

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] taskjuggler (tj3) export issues and proposals
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 16:54:00 +0100

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> But I am not clear about
>
> 1) how your .org file looks
> 2) your reports.tji looks
> 3) what I have to set in emacs / org variables to use tj3.
>
> Would it be possible to post a small basic example so that one has
> something to start working with? I still feel lost.

I attached a sample org file (basically the one from the worg page) that
also sets (as file variables) the two variables that you need to set.
Also I attached the reports.tji that I'm using. This should answer your
question 1 and 2. As for question 3: If you take the attached org files
all the relevant variables are set for you. If you do it manually you'll
have to set org-export-taskjuggler-target-version and
org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports.

Let me know if the attached files work for you out of the box. I have
some small local changes to the taskjuggler exporter but AFAIK they
should not influence this.

Thanks
Christian

Christian Egli

-----
Neu bei der SBS: 9000 Buecher kaufen oder schenken. Mehr dazu finden Sie unter
http://www.sbs.ch/verkauf