Re: [O] Google Tasks Integration

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Google Tasks Integration
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:35:20 +0100

On 01/31/2012 08:10 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
Simon Thum<address@hidden>  writes:

On 01/31/2012 02:12 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
I would be very interested in this.  I have links to and from google
calendar for appointments but could not figure out how to do either
direction for TODO items.
You might want to give my script a try:

https://github.com/simonthum/ical2org

I'm using it against SoGo but I reckon any iCalendar thing would work,
which TTBOMK includes google calendar.

Cheers,

Simon

Thanks.  I already have an equivalent (described here a long time ago
and also on Worg, albeit out of date -- sorry).  The problem is that
Google doesn't export the TODO list when you ask for an ics file for a
particular calendar.  At least, I've not figured out how to get the list
exported.
I see. Is your script published?

I might explore CalDAV a bit more, but from what I saw the spec, which limits one collection to one item type, may be the root cause. Although an ics can contain multiple collections, I wouldn't wonder seeing one file per item type setups.

But that's just a wild guess.

Cheers,

Simon