Re: [O] TaskJuggler 3.1 export (tj3)

From: d . tchin
Subject: Re: [O] TaskJuggler 3.1 export (tj3)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:48:00 +0000 (UTC)

John Hendy <jw.hendy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM, d.tchin <d.tchin <at> voila.fr> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> Even so, see my most recent thread
> (http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode <at> gnu.org/msg51502.html).
> Even if that patch works, it's not a viable solution. It sets a
> "default" value, but this is really *the* value as in there's no way
> to override it from the file. If you want a different export format,
> you have to edit your emacs config. The variable should be called
> 'org-taskjuggler-export-report'. I think the ability to include a .tji
> file is the way to go. Write your report definition, add =include
> "reports.tji"= to the exporter and you're all set.

Thank you for the suggestion and for the link to thread. After several trials
and make it work. As far I understand the tj2 is not maintained anymore and if
users want to use the taskjuggler they will obtain tj3 version. Maybe this
configuration should be described in the info file or perhaps in the tutorial.

> John
>
> > This change is apparently not implemented in the current org-taskjuggler.el
> > file.

Thanks for the help and I would to thank people who invest their time and
skill to develop orgmode and all these extensions.

Regards