Re: [O] [beamer] Italic in overlay text

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [beamer] Italic in overlay text
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 11:40:56 +0100

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric S Fraga wrote:
>> Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>>> When trying to have italic text inside some paragraph that must only be
>>> displayed in some overlays, the text inside `/' is not converted into
>>> italic.
>>
>> This does seem to highlight a bug in the exporter. I cannot help you
>> directly with that.
>
> I will try with Nicolas' new exporter to see if that's the same or
> not.

I haven't followed closely the thread, but there is no Beamer back-end
for new exporter so far.

Speaking about it, I think it may be better to write it as a new
back-end instead of building it on top of the LaTeX one. It could re-use
existing functions with (defalias 'org-e-beamer-emphasis
'org-e-latex-emphasis), though.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou