Re: [O] Visibilty of inline tasks

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: Re: [O] Visibilty of inline tasks
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:23:32 +0100

Am 16.12.2010 14:26, schrieb Sébastien Vauban:
Hello,

Though that is written in =org-inlinetask.el=:

;; Visibility cycling exempts these nodes from cycling.  So whenever their
;; parent is opened, so are these tasks.

I have the impression that, up to a couple of days ago, the inlined headlines
were showed in the =children= view, such as:

* TODO Write document
** TODO Write intro
** TODO Write code
*************** WAIT Ask the client about specs
** TODO Write conclusion

Am I right?

- If yes, could it be back like that?
- If no, would others as well be interested in such a behavior?

Best regards,
   Seb

Hello all,

as far as I can see, Sebastien description still applies. This behaviour (bug
?) makes it hard to work
with inline-tasks (which I do alot), because once I open the topmost node, all
subheadings with any
inline task are opened too, regardless how depp they are nested. This makes it
nearly impossible to get
an overview about the contents of the node.

So: This problem still seems to be around.

with kind regards, Marc-Oliver Ihm

(And sorry for not beeing able to see the immediate elisp-cause of the problem
!)