Re: [O] [beamer] Code blocks in lists?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [beamer] Code blocks in lists?
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 23:39:31 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban"
> <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

>>> Could you try with a more recent Org? I think I have fixed this
>>> recently.
>>
>> I confirm that those 3 bugs (?) are there in the "release of this
>> hour":
>
> I can't reproduce any list break ...

Does that mean that you consider the following as normal?

#+begin_src latex
\begin{frame}[fragile]
\frametitle{Code in lists}
\framesubtitle{Correct Org syntax}
\label{sec-1}

\begin{itemize}
\item This is an item

  This is some text to show how it's aligned\ldots{}

  This is some extra text\ldots{}
\item This code block is properly indented in Org
\end{itemize}

\lstset{language=java}
\begin{lstlisting}
  if (test)
  {
      doit
  }
\end{lstlisting}

  but \textbf{no correct relative indentation} in both PDF and HTML: see the
code
  within its frame. There is a \emph{left margin} appended, not intended. Do I
have
  to begin \textbf{all code blocks in column 0}?
ORG-LIST-END-MARKER
\end{frame}
#+end_src

You see that there are 2 items in the list, which is ended, then there is the
code, then some "volatile" paragraph.

In the PDF, the paragraph "but ..." is not indented properly, as it would have
been if the code wasn't there, in the middle.

> ... except the last one, which is on purpose (block at column 0).

IIUC, every code block, inside lists or not, must be located at column 0?

>> Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.356.gfe2e)
>
> Strange. This version doesn't exist yet. As the time of writing, we're
> at release: Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.321.gaac1c).

I have no idea why it's the case: I don't have any pending modification or
whatsoever, and simply git pull every day or so. Though, my Git experience is
still limited...

Best regards,
  Seb

--