Re: [O] Updating the Babel section of Worg

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Updating the Babel section of Worg
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 07:20:11 -1000

Hi Eric,

I pushed a draft of the revised LaTeX language section to Worg
(http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-LaTeX.html).

Please take a look and edit as necessary.  Too often I understand
these things partially!

If Andreas Leha is reading this it would be good to take a look at my
description of the ImageMagick facility.  I tried to stick closely to
the sources, but might have strayed.

All the best,
Tom

--