Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel

From: Jonas Hörsch
Subject: Re: [O] AUCTex within org-babel
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:11:04 +0100

hi riccardo,

On Thu, Feb 09 2012, Riccardo Romoli wrote:

> I do not understand why the code works only if I use:
>
> #+begin_src latex :exports results :results latex
> #+end_src

for this to work you have to add (latex . t) to
org-babel-load-languages.

but it's actually thought to be used to automatically include some
generated latex code as f.ex. an org table as in [1]. org-babel then
creates a #+begin_latex...#+end_latex - block with the whole latex
inside, which is then exported the same way as if you had directly used
the latex-block.

cheers,
jonas

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-13-2