Re: [O] Setting multiple variables for code blocks in one property drawe

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Setting multiple variables for code blocks in one property drawer
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:12:45 +0100

Hi Eric,

thanks for your input. I just pulled the latest code from git and while
my original example works, the following does not:

:PROPERTIES:
:var: foo=1
:var+: bar=2
:var+: baz=3
:END:

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
echo foo: $foo
echo bar: $bar
echo baz: $baz
#+END_SRC

If I evaluate the source block I get the following error in the messages
buffer:

  =: Args out of range: "", 0

The following works:

:PROPERTIES:
:var: foo=1
:var+: bar=2 baz=3
:END:

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
echo foo: $foo
echo bar: $bar
echo baz: $baz
#+END_SRC

There also appears to be a difference between quoted and unquoted
values and commatas. E.g. the following works

:PROPERTIES:
:var: foo=1
:var+: bar="2", baz=3
:END:

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
echo foo: $foo
echo bar: $bar
echo baz: $baz
#+END_SRC

If I remove the quotes around 2 I get the following error:

  ad-Orig-error: reference '2,' not found in this buffer

On the other hand, the following version does not produce an error, but
the value of $baz is not set.

:PROPERTIES:
:var: foo=1
:var+: bar="2",