[O] org-agenda-clockreport-mode does not include archived entries? How t

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [O] org-agenda-clockreport-mode does not include archived entries? How to?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:03:28 +0100

Hi!

Last week I archived lots of headlines in order to speed up the agenda refresh.
This week I am checking my monthly clock report in the agenda with v R (Toggle
Clockreport mode).

What I find is that org-agenda-clockreport-mode does not seem to include
archived entries,
which seems to be a contradiction to the documentation where I find

(org-clock-report) .. The clock table always includes also trees with :ARCHIVE:
tag.

This is bad as I now have lots of "holes" in my clock report view.
How can I include archived entries?

Rainer