Re: [O] org-agenda-clockreport-mode does not include archived entries? H

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-clockreport-mode does not include archived entries? How to?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:10:53 +0100

Am 20.02.2012 13:53, schrieb Rainer Stengele:

> Am 20.02.2012 11:09, schrieb Carsten Dominik:

>>> Carsten, I think I made a mistake in describing my problem.
>>> WHat I find is that doing a "v c" in agenda to check the clock overlappings
>>> suddenly found lots of "holes" after archiving a lot of headlines with the
>>> ARCHIV tag.
>>
>>> Can I do a "v c" including the archived entries?
>>
>> You could try to do first `v a' or even `v A' to add
>> archived stuff, and then `v c' to get to the clock issues.....
>>
>> Not sure if it will work, but it may be worth a try.
>>
>> - Carsten
>>
>>> - Rainer
>> - Carsten
>
> Thanks! Yes, 'v a' and then 'v c' does it!
> Can I build a custom agenda view including all archived trees, showing the 'v
> c' entries and appending the clock report?
>
> - Rainer

A custom agenda command like this does show the logs and the clock report, but
why do I only get a weeks overview, not a month?

        ("0m" "agenda + no todos - whole month - log-mode - ARCHIVE included -
clock report" agenda ""
         ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(time-up priority-down))
          (org-agenda-span 'month)
          (org-agenda-start-with-log-mode t)
          (org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t)
          (org-agenda-overriding-header "Month Agenda - +ARCHIVE + clockreport
+ 'v c' showing gaps etc.")))

Thanks,
- Rainer