Re: [O] agenda view for TODOs without deadline and a certain tag

From: Renato
Subject: Re: [O] agenda view for TODOs without deadline and a certain tag
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:56:47 +0100

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:41:21 +0100
Renato <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, how can I make C-c a M (org-tags-view) respect the variable
> org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines? What I want to do is list my active
> TODOs which do not have a deadline and which do not have a certain
> tag.

better still, I'd like for org-agenda-list to ignore entries with a
certain tag...

I don't know what's the best way to manage this, but I think it's a
pretty common thing... I've got lots of TODOs for example regarding
my computer software environment (find out how to do this in emacs,
check out this new window manager and so on) - which are all
tagged :computer: - and I really don't want to see those unless I have
an hour of spare time which I decide to dedicate to such things. I
don't want to see them next to "do the laundry" - that's much more
important.

cheers,
renato