Re: [O] can inline tasks export to latex via batch?

From: Myles English
Subject: Re: [O] can inline tasks export to latex via batch?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:52:06 +0000

On 21 February 2012 18:18, Jambunathan K wrote:

A few hours ago, Myles wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Does anyone know if I can export inline tasks to latex using --batch
>> from bash?  When passed as the --funcall option, org-export-as-ascii
>> will export inline tasks but org-export-as-latex-batch won't.  Setting
>> file level options don't appear to help.
>
> Does your command line contain (require 'org-inlinetask)?

Thanks for the suggestion.  In the minimal test file b.org (reattached
here with one more headline), neither the block using
org-export-as-latex-batch nor the one using org-export-as-ascii
contained "(require 'org-inlinetask)" however the ascii export *did*
export the inline task.

My .emacs used to have (require 'org-inlinetask) but doesn't anymore,
I think it merged with something, and I can export latex with inline
todos from my normal emacs.

Nonetheless, I tried adding the 'require' (see headline 'WITH require
org-inline') and still no banana.

Any other ideas?

Myles