[O] Export individual clock entries to HTML?

From: Jesse W. Wilson
Subject: [O] Export individual clock entries to HTML?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:10:16 -0500

After a year and a half with paper notebooks, I've decided to return to org-mode. :) One thing I could never figure out, though, is how to get org-export-as-html to export individual clock entries. The clock summary tables are very nice, but I would also like to see clock-in and clock-out timestamps for each entry I make.

Is there an option or setting I am missing?

Many thanks,

--
Jesse W. Wilson, Ph.D.
Warren Lab