Re: [O] Selectively export RESULTS

From: Matthew Landis
Subject: Re: [O] Selectively export RESULTS
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:12:41 -0500

On 3/2/2012 2:33 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

The above line should be #+PROPERTY: singular.  That explains why
file-wide settings aren't working for you.
THANK YOU. That makes it work, especially once I realized that the Property has to be set when the buffer is loaded. Now I have
#+PROPERTY: eval no-export

I would suggest either fixing the properties issue above, which will allow you to set eval to "no" before export when you are content with your current results,
This is exactly what I did, and it does exactly what I want. org-babel totally rocks.

--
Matthew Landis, Ph.D.