[O] Problem with booktabs patch

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Problem with booktabs patch
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:11:55 -0600

I'm perplexed. The patch from Niels from a previous thread was working great:
--- http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg50809.html

For some reason, I'm having issues with it, perhaps after a recent
pull. I'm on a branch called booktabs which has the patch applied
successfully. I can tell as lisp/org-latex.el has the tstart, hline,
and tend variables listed in it. I did a make clean and make, however
when I go to customize those variables, they're not listed.

If I do =M-x load-file ~/.elisp/org.git/lisp/org-latex.el= I then have
the variables.

How can I tell why it's not using the actual file but using some other
org-latex.el instead?

My .emacs does things in this order:

;; set load dirs and global config options
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/site-lisp/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/contrib/lisp/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.elisp/org.git/lisp/")

;; setup org
(require 'org-install)

Thoughts?

Thanks!