Re: [O] Participating in Google Summer of Code 2012

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Participating in Google Summer of Code 2012
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 19:18:13 +0100

Hi all,

I'm struggling to get reactions from the GNU project.

Given the rich list of Org ideas on these pages, I will
try to have Org accepted as a new organization and I will
ask GNU to vouch for Org.

If we are successful, I volunteer to work as a GSoC admin
for Org, and we will have to find mentors for the projects.

If we are not successful, then we can still try to participate
under the GNU umbrella if GNU gets accepted.

In any case, thanks for polishing ideas (by adding mentors,
detailed deliverables and deadlines) on this page:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/orgmode-gsoc2012-ideas.html

Best,

--
 Bastien